COST OF PROJECT: under $30 for 59 bags with lots of leftover goodies.
- card games: $8 (i also saw the same things in smaller amounts in the halloween aisle at walgreens, but it was a better deal at costco, extras will be used for other goodies later.
- baggies: i think, $2 for 50, with twist ties + some i had from before
- candy: under $1o
- other misc toys and puzzle books: under $10 the party aisle at walmart
- ribbon: free, leftover from my Spring Wreath
- box: free and recycled printer paper box lid
- wrapping paper: leftover from Card Box and wrapping attendant gifts
Afterwards, I had quite the mess in my craft room and had to organize it, I undid the leftover baggies to store for future occasions. Possibly Christmas, since our budget wont let us get gifts for each kid individually.